Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things About Fall!

Fall is in the air.
I find myself getting distracted while driving lately because the leaves here in MN are simply gorgeous! I am amazed how pretty the Midwest gets this time of year. Having lived in TX for 5 years, I appreciate the change in seasons! TX has two seasons...."hot" and "hotter". While living there, I found myself going through "fall-withdrawal" every September. ;)

Well, no more withdrawals now! ;) Here are just a few of my favorite things about fall:


1. The beautiful trees!

2. The cooler temperatures. We love to sleep with the windows open this time of year.

3. Pumpkin Spice lattes from Starbucks. Yum!
4. Yankee Candle Fall scents. I buy one for every season. The smell of pumpkin reminds me of our wedding day.

5. MEA. Need I say more!? ;)

6. October 14th will be our 4th year anniversary. Fall always reminds me of our amazing wedding day.
7. Knowing the holidays are on the horizon....I love Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. What fun times ahead!

8. Fleece sheets. If you haven't tried them, they put flannel sheets to shame. The only problem? They make getting out of bed even more difficult on these chilly fall mornings! (I get mine at Kohl's). ;)

9. Packing away my sandals and tank tops and pulling out my boots and sweaters.

This is such a great time of year. I hope you are all enjoying as much as I am! ;)
***

“To be interested in the changing seasons is a happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in love with spring.”

~George Santayana

No comments: