Top Ten Things to Do in TX
1. Road trip.
2. Cocktails in the pool.
3. Sunset boat ride.
4. Reminisce and reconnect with great friends....
(and meet sweet new additions)....
5. Endure the heat. Yes, the thermometer says 117 degrees. Ug.
6. Lake time.
7. Eat tomatoes.
8. Dinner - shrimp tacos? Maybe.
9. Drink wine and talk for hours....wait, no....DAYS on end.
10. Lunch in the great city of Austin.
***
Thanks for the hospitality, Marian and Jaime!
As always, it was GREAT to see you all. I'm already looking forward to next year.
xoxo
***
Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things. ~Author Unknown

2 comments:
That looks like an AMAZING trip. I felt more relaxed just looking at the pictures and living vicariously through them :) Nice work fitting it in before the school year starts!
Hysterical photo of Eloise with a big plate full of tomatoes! Thanks so much for coming down. I am so happy to have had so much catching up time with you. Also saw you changed my blog on your blog! yay!! Love you dear friend!
Post a Comment