Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Second Round...



Today I went in for my second round of tests. It wasn't fun to go back into the doctor's office on our unofficial "break" from the baby-making circus but I need to learn more about my situation. My doctor was reassuring. I am hopeful that we'll receive good news in the next few weeks.



It is always amazing how much a life can change in one trip to the doctor. I never used to dread going to the clinic, but now I actually have a physical reaction when I walk through those clinic doors. That place is beginning to terrify me simply because so many visits in the past year have been sad for us. I pray harder than ever now for friends and family who are dealing with illness themselves or in their families. There are certainly some wounds that doctors can't heal.

***

“To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless."
-G. K. Chesterton

1 comment:

Patsy said...

I am sending you some positive vibes hoping that the tests turn out good. Prayers sent your way!