
I posted a blog entry a week or so ago explaining my new turtle collection. Yesterday I added another very special turtle to my collection. My dad took me to dinner last night and surprised me with this beautiful bracelet and a very special card. The bracelet has very touching symbolism that brought tears to my eyes.
I will wear it daily as a reminder of the hope that is never-failing in my heart.
Thanks, Dad for the wonderful gift and for being there for me.
Thanks, Dad for the wonderful gift and for being there for me.
***
I am unable to explain how much it means to have the support of my family along this journey. I thank God daily for blessing me with parents and a sister who are so caring, loving and supportive. It would make this much more difficult if I didn't have them to lean on throughout this journey and life in general. I only hope I never take that for granted.***
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.
~Desmond Tutu
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.
~Desmond Tutu
No comments:
Post a Comment