Take in a Cubs game. Cubs 8 Pirates 10 Oh well - GREAT game!!!
You have to try Chicago's Best Pizza Ever!!!
YUM!
Enjoy a few drinks in Wrigleyville - I recommend: John Barleycorn
Stroll down Lake Shore and enjoy Navy Pier - a little chilly but awesome! :)
The Macy's Mekka! ;)
(had to see it for the sake of http://www.bookcamps4kids.com/!)
-
We had a blast, as always! We love our annual Memorial Day trips to our favorite city, Chicago!
***
I think that's how Chicago got started. A bunch of people in New York said, "Gee, I'm enjoying the crime and the poverty, but it just isn't cold enough. Let's go west."- -
- Richard Jeni









1 comment:
I can't believe that is a pizza! Looks like y'all had a great time. Glad you were able to take a fun weekend off. Love you. :)
Post a Comment