Good news...
As of this week, we will continue moving forward. The Clomid has worked so far. ;)
-
FYI - when I say it "worked" it means that my follicles grew. One of the issues with PCOS is that typically follicles never grow large enough, therefore, women with this disease may never ovulate on their own. The Clomid gives hormones a boost so that ovulation can occur.
-
Each day brings a new challenge. I have to say that the biggest help throughout this journey is my incredible husband. Patrick has been such a rock throughout this process. I have no idea where I would be without him. I am a lucky, lucky girl to be married to such an eternal optimist. He literally holds me in place some days. ;)
Each day brings a new challenge. I have to say that the biggest help throughout this journey is my incredible husband. Patrick has been such a rock throughout this process. I have no idea where I would be without him. I am a lucky, lucky girl to be married to such an eternal optimist. He literally holds me in place some days. ;)
Here's hoping we are able to keep moving forward this round. Thank you for all of your prayers and support - it is really an incredibly humbling feeling to get the emails, blog comments, phone calls and prayers. Again...I'm a lucky, lucky girl. ;)
***
I know not what the future holds, but I know who holds the future.
~Author Unknown
2 comments:
Hi Beth - I've been following your blog now for some time. I occasionally watch Marilyn and Sarah on tbn. They're a sweet mom and daughter duo. I saw this today and felt like sharing it with you. You can fast forward to the older lady talking on stage. There's secret in the seed and the greatest seed we can sow is obedience. I thought the message was powerful, especially anyone hoping for a wonderful harvest, like the blessing of conception :) Love to you and yours!!! Hope you're enjoying the beautiful weather. Posted this on your blog bc for some reason I don't have your email address! Molly http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-398933010758632233
Molly -
Thank you so much for caring so much that you took precious time out of your day to send this note to me. I am humbled and grateful. It was an uplifting piece. I particularly enjoyed the idea of "seasons." Feel free to email me if you'd like - bethanyfunaro@hotmail.com
Post a Comment