Sunday, March 27, 2011

BOOK CAMPS 4 KIDS 2011

Book Camps 4 Kids is gearing up for another BIG summer of fun!  ;)

I'm surprised just how fast this little project has picked up.  I began 3 years ago with a small little Book Camp of 6.  Last year, I ran 3 Book Camps with over 60 area, school age kiddos.  To this date, I've had more than 150 kids involved in Book Camps 4 Kids. 

I've been receiving registrations daily - seems that people are excited to get their kids involved - that makes me absolutely overjoyed!  I have such a passion for education.  I adore teaching.  I also love a little autonomy.  (Don't we all?)  :)  This yearly summer project has become such a fulfilling thing for me.

...and the best part by FAR?   Seeing the smiles on the kids (and parents!) faces.  






Click here to read more about my project - to see the summer of 2011 line up - and to register your little ones!!  ;)  Please pass it on!

***
“The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.” 
~Dr. Seuss

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You rock! Ingenious. What a special time for any kid in the summer!

Marian Adrian said...

Such a brilliant idea! Wish my kids could attend Book Camp 4 Kids!!!