*
I know many readers of this blog are dog lovers. We all know the joys of sharing a home with a furry baby (or two, or three...) of our own. Patrick and I often laugh at how much Kramer has filled the role of "baby" in our home quite well. :) He is a constant source of affection and humor in our home. If you share your home with a dog, you can certainly relate.
*
Kramer has recently started going to daycare two days a week. His doctor keeps telling us that he needs to lose 10 pounds (he and I both...sigh) - so, we're hoping the added socialization will help him shed the excess pounds. He loves playing with his "friends" and has even met a girlfriend named "Lexi" there. She is a Golden Lab that has developed a pretty sincere crush on Kramer. We are told by the daycare providers that she doesn't leave Kramer's side during the day. I got to meet Lexi yesterday when I picked up Kramer and found the two, side by side, waiting for their "moms" to pick them up from school. It certainly is the most comical thing ever!
We can't help but acknowledge that as far as dog owners go - we're a bit over-the-top, but Kramer is worth it. We love him dearly!
***
*
Kramer has recently started going to daycare two days a week. His doctor keeps telling us that he needs to lose 10 pounds (he and I both...sigh) - so, we're hoping the added socialization will help him shed the excess pounds. He loves playing with his "friends" and has even met a girlfriend named "Lexi" there. She is a Golden Lab that has developed a pretty sincere crush on Kramer. We are told by the daycare providers that she doesn't leave Kramer's side during the day. I got to meet Lexi yesterday when I picked up Kramer and found the two, side by side, waiting for their "moms" to pick them up from school. It certainly is the most comical thing ever!
We can't help but acknowledge that as far as dog owners go - we're a bit over-the-top, but Kramer is worth it. We love him dearly!
***
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras
2 comments:
you can never be over the top!!! what good parents you already are!!
They make a house a home. Love the girlfriend story! Go Kramer!
Post a Comment