
Yesterday I received an update from our ISD 77 Insurance Representative informing all employees of insurance changes that will go into effect this summer.
It appears that, starting July 1st, we will be receiving more coverage for our treatments. What exactly does this mean? It means that bigger and better procedures are now within our reach! :)
In-Vitro will now be covered by my insurance company. In the past, this procedure was not covered at all.
In-Vitro (IVF) is a procedure that provides the highest pregnancy success rates (60%), however, it also creates the biggest financial burden for couples ($15,000-$30,000). Because of the high cost, it felt out of reach for us at this point in our lives. Now that my insurance will cover the cost of most of this procedure, it appears to be a viable option in the not-too-distant-future.
This insurance update appears to be a very unexpected ray of sunshine this week!
***
"Expect to have hope rekindled. Expect your prayers to be answered in wondrous ways. The dry seasons in life do not last. The spring rains will come again."
-Sarah Ban Breathnach
5 comments:
That is great news!!! I have had multiple friends have success with IVF. Glad some of the financial burden has been lifted for you guys. Love you. :)
That is great news!!! I have had multiple friends have success with IVF. Glad some of the financial burden has been lifted for you guys. Love you. :)
great!!! yes so many of my friends have had their babies through ivf...this might be your answer to prayer!!
Hooray! Is all I can say!
That is great news.. I am going to start saving now and do some work on the side to save money for a big brother or sister..
I willy want one....
Post a Comment