Here are some pics of my American Girl Power Book Camp 4 Kids. I enjoy planning and implementing curriculum with kids that revolves around great books and fun activities. We al had SO much fun! Enjoy!
Here are all 19 ladies (ages 7-12) smiling with their American Girl "Chrissa" books. It is a fantastic book (and movie!) for little ladies!
Reading away!
The girls hard at work, writing in their journals!
We made lip gloss - fun craft! ;) My sister even made more for herself - she loved the texture and the natural ingredients!
We Modge Podged picture frames using American Girl magazine pictures. (This brought me right back to my college days!) ;)
Kathy Oberle, an elementary school counselor, taught some fabulous strategies for resolving bullying situations.

We made purses!
Jeanne, a friend of mine who is an extremely talented artist, face-painted for us on the last day!
The girls had their own "beauty salon" complete with hair braiding, nail painting and ice cream floats!
Fun with new friends!
We ended the week with a Movie Night with Mom! We watched the movie, Chrissa Stands Strong and ate dinner together.***
Great week! I'm wiped out and ready for a week off! I'm way too excited for a trip to TX this week to spend time with my Baylor friends! I think I'm due for a little rest and relaxation!
***
Go girl, seek happy nights to happy days.
~William Shakespeare
No comments:
Post a Comment