We have decided to change to a new doggie daycare this month and couldn't be happier with the move to The Paw (http://www.thepawmankato.com/). We love the clean, roomy facility and the kind, loving staff members are quickly becoming Kramer's best buddies. They assure us that Kramer is one of their favorites and can't say enough about what a beautiful Golden Retriever he is....and of course, how loving and playful he is. I just love when people love my dog. ;) They assure us he has many friends that he plays with during the day. Apparently, "Hugo" and "Gus" love playing with Kramer. ;)Here is the new play yard and all of the dogs. Kramer isn't in this picture - but, I couldn't resist posting it. Too funny. ;)
...and yes, there is an indoor pool, too. Of course, Kramer is too scared to swim. He stands on the side and his legs shake....but, here are two of his friends enjoying playtime in the pool. ;)
***
~Unknown
***

2 comments:
I think it would be so fun to work there. What a comical job!! Never a dull moment!!
love this!! kramer is a lucky dog!!
Post a Comment