I found out this past week that I am officially not pregnant this month.
So, I am in this very familiar place....a place I know all too well. Since we officially started "trying", I've been disappointed every month. That's 2 1/2 years - roughly 27 heartaches - 1 approximately every 30 days in case you're a "numbers person" - and, yes - I still count the 7 months we've been forced to be on birth control. It is always a disappointment.
Ug.
Today I wonder at what point, if ever, I'll become bulletproof to this stuff.
On a side note, I also feel a bit guilty for sharing this journey today. I have to be true to the bad days. This blog began with the intent of sharing an honest journey and I refuse to write it any differently. However, I fear that this roller coaster must seem pretty depressing for those of you choosing to ride along with us. If you chose to jump off, I wouldn't blame you. Sometimes I wish I could...
***
There are times in our lives when we are on narrow roads. At those times, we are fools if we try to maintain our usual speed.
~Unknown
2 comments:
I pray for you both every day. It is so hard falling off the bike, but the best medicine is getting back on and sprinting forward. Hang on tight, not sure how long the ride will be, but when it is over, the prize will be better than you ever could have imagined.
I'm not jumping off. NO WAY.
Post a Comment