***
Dear Santa,
I promise I've been good this year.
Please bring me this shirt for Christmas....
I'd like to live in it.
***
I know its been awhile since I've updated our journey. We've been through a couple unsuccessful rounds so far this fall/winter. It never gets easier. As of today, I will, yet again, be on the pill for awhile. I have four large ovarian cysts that we hope and pray will disappear with the help of a few months of the dreaded birth control pill (fingers crossed). Time will tell.While this was very disappointing, it led Patrick and I to work out a great plan for our journey. We have mapped out a time line that works for us for the duration of this journey. I must say, it feels really good to regain a little control. It also feels great to have a plan...and not one that a doctor prescribed....but, one we prescribed ourselves!
It is more than amazing just how much of a team Patrick and I have become throughout this journey. No, it hasn't always been easy, but, we are so much stronger as a couple because of it. Patrick's strength, patience and positivity continue to amaze me. I wish I could put into words how much he has supported me throughout this journey. (Thank you, honey.)
I trust that those of you who continue on this journey alongside us are doing so out of genuine care and concern with only sincere, heartfelt interest. I continue to appreciate that and would just ask that you keep us in your prayers this holiday season.
***
“The most successful people are those who are good at Plan B.”
- James Yorke (1941- )

1 comment:
You and Patrick have been through some hard, sad times with such strength and character ... you amaze those who have traveled on this journey with you!!
"Wherever you are ... whenever the time is right ... that little one will come out of nowhere and into your lives ... and you will all be AMAZING!!!" You just haven't met him/her yet!!!! I love you both so much and will always hold you in my heart and prayers, Mom xoxoxo
Post a Comment