Thursday, March 11, 2010

Book Camps 4 Kids!


Summer is coming (although, not soon enough!).  I have been planning my 2010 Book Camps 4 Kids for the past couple of months.  I will be starting to advertise them next week.  I thought I post them here for any loyal blog followers who may be interested in some awesome summer activities for the kids.  ;)  I have a blast with the kids every summer.  It is a great way to get kids reading during the summer months.  It is also a great way to inspire a love of learning.
Check out my website!  


***
“The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.” 
~Dr. Seuss


1 comment:

Katie said...

I can't wait till Audrey's old enough to go to your Book Camps - they look like SO much fun!