
*I've had several people tell me in the past few days that they are unable to comment on my blog these days. I'm not sure what's up - if I did something to mess it up or if blogspot is messed up.
If you have a comment your dying to share, find me on facebook or....better yet, give me a call - we'll grab a Starbucks before the summer of 2009 slips away forever! ;)
*Also, I have to share this great new find for my fellow bloggers out there....
Did you know that you can (very easily) make a book from your blog? Check this out! It only took a minute to register, enter my blog address and upload a great book. I haven't purchased it so, I can't vouch for the end product, but, this looks awesome, doesn't it? It just might put an end to my scrap booking days!
http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html
***
Keep some souvenirs of your past, or how will you ever prove it wasn't all a dream?
~Ashleigh Brilliant
***
Keep some souvenirs of your past, or how will you ever prove it wasn't all a dream?
~Ashleigh Brilliant
2 comments:
LOVE the Blog to Book website - it's awesome! Thanks for sharing:)
On your blog when I want to comment I have learned that I have to hit the post comment button, it tells me that my request can not be processed, and then I hit it a 2nd time and it will normally work.
Post a Comment